We offer 2 styles of training competencies in Dreamtime Culture designed to be a dynamic, interactive exchange explaining detailed Aboriginal thinking that shapes daily Aboriginal behavior, etiquettes and protocol within the workplace and the wider Australian social environment.
Course content includes:
- The origins of the Dreamtime Creators and their Dreamtime Purpose
- The origins of the Dreamtime Spirits and why they remain in the homelands, waters and skies
- The role the Dreamtime Creators play in creating individual and collective Aboriginal identities
- How an understanding of the Dreamtime strengthens mutual respect and meaningful relationships between all people across the workplace.
Participants can expect to gain:
- An understanding of the skills required to enhance Indigenous Cultural inclusiveness in the workplace
- Increased knowledge of appropriate ways to supervise and mentor Aboriginal employees
- Increased understanding of Dreamtime and how it influences recruitment, training, communications, productiveness and performance
- Increased understanding of how the Dreamtime Creators omnipresence continues to influence daily Aboriginal rituals, belief systems and modern Aboriginal living.
This 1/2 day course is flexibly designed to be conducted either 'On Country' through our Wyanga Malu Coach Tour (visiting 5 inner-city sites) or at 27 Cope St Redfern, or at your workplace or venue of choice.
* We highly recommend the workshop takes place On Country to fully experience the living Dreamtime in a natural environment. This option via coach or mini-coach departs from outside 27 Cope St, Redfern, Sydney.